Navigation

Crochet Circle

Monday 18 May 2015

You don't need thousands to make something special


Work has kept me busy this week as has the garden. The weeds are growing and so is the wild garlic. The path down to the steam is filled with the heady scent of garlic as the wind gently blows through the trees and the dogs are busy rummaging in the comfrey.


As you will have noticed I've completed a few projects over the last few weeks. To be honest all but one have been unfinished projects started through the winter. I see a design on Pinterest and I have to try it, so it was with 'Sophie's Garden'. Forgetting to check the size of the finished motif I ploughed on and finished up with a large motif the size of a cushion.



Until last week I wasn't sure where I was going with it, but now you can see what I decided to do with it! And the reverse which I'm quite pleased with!



No comments:

Post a Comment