Navigation

Crochet Circle

Monday 25 May 2015

How to make a tassel

When you put love into something you make it's worth spending time to make it into something to make it look good. It doesn't matter if you are making it for yourself or for someone else as a gift or to sell it. A few embellishments make a simple project very special.

I've been crocheting and embroidering for many years so I've learnt experimented and taught myself various techniques for bringing something special to crochet projects. Many years ago I made a large cushion as a commission. I added four large tassels with the wool left over. with big beads. They looked stunning.

I love to share so I've included some instructions on how to make tassels. I love doing this like all repetitive stuff its soothing and relaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment